Rechercher dans ce blog

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Football notebook: Six things Matt Campbell said Friday - 247Sports

depolitikblog.blogspot.com

Matt Campbell met with the media Friday for the first time in a week. A lot has happened since the last time Campbell took the podium and the coach numerous topics in his 35 minute press conference.

Here are seven things Campbell said Friday...

Sign up for CycloneAlert VIP access and get 50% OFF an annual subscription!

Don't miss out, sign up today!

On if 2020 could be a breakout year for Zach Petersen...

"Boy if he hasn't broken out yet, I don't know when he will. And I say that I mean, there's a guy that started eight games last year, was a complete difference-maker in a good majority of those games. Zack to me is one of our primetime football players, in my opinion. We're fortunate at that defensive end position because you got a guy like JaQuan Bailey you got a guy like Will McDonald you got a guy like [Eyioma Uwazurike], you got a guy like Zach, and there's videotape evidence of those guys being elite in elite moments. And so, I think those are things that are certainly positive. ... But I think Zack has certainly proven in the breakout piece of it. I think now, it's how great does he want to become and so we're really fortunate to have Zack and I think he's done some great things already. I think he'll continue to do great things for this program."

Let's block ads! (Why?)



"six" - Google News
August 29, 2020 at 08:59PM
https://ift.tt/2YLN2eG

Football notebook: Six things Matt Campbell said Friday - 247Sports
"six" - Google News
https://ift.tt/3dcBbL9
https://ift.tt/2Wis8la

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Featured Post

Granblue Fantasy: Relink's Demo Will Make a Believer Out of You - Kotaku

depolitikblog.blogspot.com Before multiple friends of mine went out of their way to sing the praises of Granblue Fantasy: Relink to ...

Postingan Populer