The 2020 college football season is coming to a close. Many wondered if we'd even reach this time of the year, but here we are. The New Years Six is almost upon us as several of the nation's top-squads prepare to meet on the big stage. With it all just over the horizon, I thought I'd dive into some predictions.

In the following piece, I'll be sharing my thoughts on each of the New Year's Six matchups. In order, I'll preview the games in the following order:

Goodyear Cotton Bowl

Chick-Fil-A Peach Bowl

PlayStation Fiesta Bowl

Capital One Orange Bowl

College Football Playoff Semifinal- The Rose Bowl Game presented by Capital One

College Football Playoff Semifinal- Allstate Sugar Bowl

After sharing my thoughts and predictions for each game, I'll transition to my projected 2020 National Championship game. I'll declare my winner and explain why that squad will finish the season on top.

Without further ado, here are my picks for the 202o New Year's Six slate:

Sign up for OUInsider and 247Sports VIP access NOW with these great deals! Get 30% off your annual membership, OR get your first month for just $1! At these discounted rates, you get unlimited access to Oklahoma Sooners team and recruiting info, PLUS the ability to read across the 247Sports Network. Capitalize on these limited-time offers by CLICKING HERE!