Rechercher dans ce blog

Friday, September 24, 2021

Pick Six: The Raiders will try to avenge 'The Ghost of Christmas Past' - Raiders.com

depolitikblog.blogspot.com

3. Know yourself, know your worth

Kenyan Drake was the Miami Dolphins' franchise running back. Until he wasn't.

After winning two national championships at the University of Alabama, Drake was selected in the third round by the Dolphins in the 2016 Draft. Drake played 54 games and accumulated nearly 2,500 all-purpose yards before he was traded to the Arizona Cardinals. In Arizona, he became their feature back and had his best statistical season in 2020. He was not able to play the Dolphins last season when the Cardinals played them, due to him still overcoming ankle injury. Therefore, this will be the first time he'll go up against his former team and it will be in a Silver and Black uniform.

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hyped for this game," Drake said Thursday. "Obviously, I got a lot of history with the Dolphins. A lot of the players that I played with and kind of came up with are still on the team. A lot of new faces as well. The coaching staff that was there my last year when I was traded is still there.

"No bad blood or anything, but definitely want to go out there and play to my highest capability. ... I want to go out there and prove my worth to this organization and what was when I used to play for them."

Adblock test (Why?)



"six" - Google News
September 25, 2021 at 03:44AM
https://ift.tt/3kDkgba

Pick Six: The Raiders will try to avenge 'The Ghost of Christmas Past' - Raiders.com
"six" - Google News
https://ift.tt/3dcBbL9
https://ift.tt/2Wis8la

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Featured Post

Granblue Fantasy: Relink's Demo Will Make a Believer Out of You - Kotaku

depolitikblog.blogspot.com Before multiple friends of mine went out of their way to sing the praises of Granblue Fantasy: Relink to ...

Postingan Populer